Crossfit Malaga SL, (doravante maniakfitness.com), com sede social em AVD ORTEGA Y GASSET 142 - 29006 - MALAGA, com CIF B92887686, informa os utilizadores de maniakfitness.com sobre a sua Política de Protecção de Dados Pessoais:
Em conformidade com as disposições da Lei 15/1999 de 13 de Dezembro sobre a Protecção de Dados Pessoais, o utilizador é informado da incorporação dos seus dados pessoais num ficheiro automatizado propriedade da maniakfitness.com Este ficheiro é dedicado exclusivamente aos objectivos da nossa administração geral.
Informamos que os seus dados podem ser utilizados pela maniakfitness.com para lhe enviar informações comerciais sobre os produtos ou promoções que maniakfitness.com coloca à disposição dos seus clientes.
maniakfitness.com compromete-se expressamente a não transferir dados pessoais a terceiros. Os utilizadores têm direitos reconhecidos e podem exercer os mesmos para acesso, cancelamento, rectificação e oposição, nos termos estabelecidos na legislação em vigor, contactando maniakfitness.com através do e-mail email@example.com
Política de privacidade FLOA
Caso você escolha uma forma de pagamento relacionada ao FLOA, você pode acessar suas políticas de privacidade clicando aqui:
Política de confidencialidade FLOA
FLOA places the respect of Your Personal Data at the center of its concerns.
Specifically, we inform you about:
More information about the Processing of your Personal Data by FLOA can be disclosed especially for a specific product or service request.
The following capitalized terms will have the meanings as described below:
- « Controller » refers to FLOA, unless otherwise specified ;
- « Data Protection Laws » means together the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 as further amended and modified and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and of the council of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), as well as any regulation relating to the Processing and/or protection of Personal Data in force or may come into force.
- « FLOA », « We », « Our/Ours », or «Us » means FLOA, limited company with the capital of 55 136 600 euros, registered at RCS of Bordeaux under the registration number 434 130 423, whose head office is located 71, rue Lucien Faure – Bâtiment G7 – 33000 Bordeaux (France). Floa is under the ACPR authority control (Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution), located 4 Place de Budapest, CS 92459 - 75436 Paris and registered at ORIAS (www.orias.fr) under the number 07 028 160.
- « Personal Data » refers to all information related to identified or identifiable natural person within the meaning of data-protection laws (hereafter called “data subjects”). Some fields are marked with an asterisk when they relate to personal data necessary to achieve a specific purpose, and,
- « Processing » (or « To Process») refers to, in accordance with the article 4-2 of the GDPR, means any operation or set of operations performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other ways of making the data available, the alignment or combination, the restriction, the erasure or destruction.
- « You», « Your » or « Yours » refer to the natural person concerned by the collect and the Processing made by FLOA, person called “Data subject” within the meaning of Data Protection Laws. Data subjects are customers and prospects of Floa, and visitors of websites and applications edited by Floa.
2. What Personal Data Do We Collect and Process?
These Personal Data include:
We inform You, if necessary, of the consequences of a refusal to disclose Your Personal Data. We inform You, for example, that refusing to provide Us with the Personal Data necessary about Your financial situation prevents Us from studying Your credit application.
3. How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
The Personal Data that We process may have been provided directly by You (3.1) or collected indirectly from third parties (3.2), in accordance with Data Protection Laws.
3.1 Personal data collected directly from You:
We directly collect Your Personal Data, in particular when:
3.2 Personal data collected indirectly, from third parties :
We indirectly collect Your Personal Data, in particular from:
4. What are the purposes of the Processing that We carry out and their legal bases?
Your Personal Data is processed by FLOA for the following purposes:
4.1 Compliance with the legal and regulatory obligations of FLOA :
We Process Your Personal Data in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations established by EU law, local laws or regulations, in the following cases:
4.2 Execution of pre-contractual measures or a contract to which You are or wish to be a party:
We Process Your Personal Data for the purpose to carry out pre-contractual measures or a contract to which You are or wish to be a party, in the following case:
o Credit granting and management. The purpose of this Processing is to collect, at the time of Your request, the Personal Data necessary for the study of Your file and, if necessary, for credit management (payment, reimbursement, etc.);
o Establishment of proof of transactions. This Processing may consist of the recording of postal, electronic, chat, SMS and telephone call correspondence between You and Us and the retention of all elements necessary to establish proof of transactions between You and Us;
o Customer relationship management. This Processing allows, in particular, to provide information and assistance relating to the management operations of your account (e.g.: changes of contact details, status, retractions, etc.), to process postal, electronic, chat, SMS and telephone correspondence between You and Us;
o Management of payment incidents, unpaid bills and amicable or judicial recovery of any credit granted. This Processing allows Us to identify the sums that You owe, to manage Your possible unpaid debts and to approach You to recover them in an amicable or legal manner.
4.3 Pursuit of the legitimate interests of FLOA :
We Process Your Personal Data for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate interests in the following cases:
- The detection of acts carried out within the framework of activities presenting an anomaly, an inconsistency or having been reported as potentially fraudulent (e.g. communication of false proof of income or contradictory information);
- Management of external fraud alerts leading to checks, requests for explanations or additional supporting documents;
4.4 Other purposes pursued with Your consent:
On the basis of Your consent, We Process Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
You will be informed of any Processing of Personal Data for purposes other than those listed above, and if necessary We will obtain Your consent to such Processing.
5. Is the collection and Processing of Personal Data mandatory?
The collection and Processing of Personal Data for the purposes of executing the contract with You for the purposes of fulfilling the legal obligations to FLOA is subject is necessary for the correct establishment and execution of the contract itself as well as to allow FLOA to fulfil the related legal obligations. Any refusal on Your part to provide Personal Data may make it impossible to proceed with the contractual relationship with You or and/or to fulfil the obligations as provided for by the contract or by the applicable law or, again, to fulfil Your specific requests.
Finally, the collection and Processing of Personal Data based on Your consent is optional and the related processing is based on Your consent, which is optional and can be revoked at any time. It is understood that any subsequent withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing carried out in the period prior to such withdrawal.
6. Are your Personal Data transferred outside the European Union?
Your Personal Data is processed within the European Union.
However, some of Our service providers and banking agents, who assist Us in particular in the management and execution of Your request and, where applicable, Your contract, may be located outside the European Union, specifically in the USA . If this is the case, FLOA ensures that this transfer is carried out in compliance with Data Protection Laws and guarantees an adequate level of protection of Your privacy and Your fundamental rights. More in particular FLOA uses standard data protection clauses (Article 46(2)(c) GDPR) as an appropriate safeguard for such transfers, if the country of the service provider and banking agent is not considered to provide an adequate level of protection in the meaning of Article 45 GDPR. Please contact the FLOA data protection officer if you wish to obtain a copy of the standard data protection clauses used.
7. What are the retention periods We apply to Your Personal Data?
The retention periods for Your Personal Data are as follows:
o If You are a client of FLOA (a current contract binds You to FLOA), Your Personal Data will be kept during 5 years from the date of termination of Your contract or the closing of Your client account (10 years for the contract) ;
o If You are a prospective client of FLOA (no contract binds You to FLOA), Your Personal Data will be kept for 3 years from the date of collection or from the last contact made by You.
When an administrative or judicial procedure is in progress, we keep the data until the end of the procedure. They are then archived in accordance with the applicable statutory limitation periods.
o In the event of a fraud alert: any external fraud alert that is not qualified within 12 months of its investigation shall be deleted without delay ;
o In the event of serious fraud: data relating to serious fraud are kept for a maximum period of 5 years from the investigation. Data relating to persons on a list of proven fraudsters are deleted after the 5-year period from the date of inclusion on the list.
You will be informed of any Processing of Personal Data with a retention period other than those listed above.
Further to the expiry of the relevant retention time Your Personal Data will be anonymized or erased.
8. Who are the recipients of Your Personal Data?
The communication of Your Personal Data to the recipients listed above is carried out in compliance with the Data Protection Laws and the agreements that We have concluded with the recipients, if any.
9. What security measures do we put in place to protect Your Personal Information?
FLOA undertakes to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the protection, confidentiality, non-alteration, availability, absence of access by an unauthorized third party, and therefore, in general, the security of Your Personal Data.
These measures are defined and implemented following the best market standards in terms of security.
10. Automatic Decision Process
With specific reference to creditworthiness analysis, We point out that our analysis is carried out also through an automatic decision process which, taking into consideration Your characteristics as well as the information collected from databases made available to FLOA with regard to the credit risks, allows FLOA to study and evaluate the statistical risk of default attached to You.
The above mentioned assessment is necessary for the purpose of entering into and performing the agreement with You and, in the event of a negative outcome of the assessment, it can lead to the rejection of Your request to FLOA, the request for additional guarantees for entering into an agreement with FLOA or the adoption of additional conditions or limitations on entering into the agreement with FLOA.
The main factors that are taken into consideration for the analysis are:
- client ID
- first name(s)
- last name(s)
- birth date
- birth zip code
- tax identification number
- order date
- purchase history
- history of payment incidents and delays in payment
- history of fraud alerts
11. What are Your rights regarding the Personal Information We collect?
What are Your rights regarding the Personal Information We collect?
You also have the right to formulate specific or general guidelines concerning the storage, deletion and communication of Your Personal Data post-mortem.
If You have any questions regarding the Processing and collection of Your Personal Data or in order to exercise the above rights, You may contact FLOA :
- by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- or by post at : SERVICE CONSOMMATEUR – FLOA - 36 rue de Messines - 59 686 Lille Cedex 9, France. or contact Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail at email@example.com.
You may, at any time, address a complaint to the competent supervisory authority (in Italy, the Garante per la protezionei dei dati personali: www.garanteprivacy.it).